OSHA 10 Class
Since 2020 everything has been a struggle…And Everything Has Changed!
- 133,575 OSHA complaints in 2021
- 71,681 OSHA complaints in 2020
- $4.03 Million in COVID Related Fines
- OSHA 10 training will build on your safety plan for 2022 and beyond
Join this small group as we each share POWERFUL safety tips that you can implement in your organization NOW and get great results.
That’s right, you will have fun learning safety and how to implement safety in your area.
One and a half days, this live class will provide general information on OSHA compliance, safety completeness and awareness.
Each safety topic will:
- Be a strategy ANY business can apply (you won’t be hearing about any strategies that only work in 1 niche or industry – these are universal!)
- Be explained in 20 minutes or less, and understood easily and solidified with hands on activities
- Be a small hinge that swings a big door: not only does it have to be easily understood, it must be fairly simple to IMPLEMENT the idea quickly, and produce a multiplier effect into your business
Will 2021 be your safety year where you can scale your business to the next level, amplify your reach, and surpass every one of your stretch goals?
Join me as we safely step on the gas towards making 2022 your safest year ever!
- Risk Assessment
- Introduction to OSHA /Common Violations/Standards/Record keeping
- Injury Reporting/300 log/Inspections/Job Safety Analysis
- Hazard Communication
- Walking Working Surfaces/Housekeeping/Slips, Trips, & Falls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Response/Fire
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Job Safety Analysis
- Unsafe Conditions, Acts and Practices
All employees are encouraged to attend this program annually.
*There is a maximum registration of 40 people for this event.
To schedule a private company OSHA 10 or 30 training, please email email@example.com.
2022 OSHA 10 Class: General Industry
November 9-10, 2022
December 19-20, 2022
Cheryl is very knowledgeable, open and easy to talk to.OSHA 10 participant
This is exactly what I was looking for to start our Safety Committee.OSHA 10 participant
OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Training Request
"*" indicates required fields